(ORDO NEWS) — In the hustle and bustle of modern life, few of us think about how important breakfast plays for well-being and beauty. It is able not only to provide vital energy for our cells after a night’s sleep, but also to improve the condition of nails, hair, and skin, provide a boost of vigor for a long working day, accelerate metabolism, and remove extra pounds.
It is worth remembering that breakfast should include healthy carbohydrates (cereals and bran), proteins (dairy products, eggs, yogurt, meat), fats (vegetable or butter), fiber (vegetables or fruits). To save time, we recommend ordering fresh produce delivered to your home.
It is highly recommended to eat foods such as:
1) Oatmeal. The best option for a delicious and healthy breakfast. Oatmeal contains beta-glucan. It is a viscous fiber that lowers bad cholesterol; promotes a feeling of fullness for a long time. Oatmeal also contains B vitamins, fluoride, iron, iodine, magnesium, and more.
2) Curd. It contains a lot of healthy protein (about 25 grams per cup) and weight loss linoleic acid. Cottage cheese gives you a feeling of fullness by lowering the level of (ghrelin), a hormone that is responsible for hunger, accelerates metabolism, and strengthens bones, thanks to the presence of calcium in the product.
3) Honey. It is not only tasty but also a very useful product familiar to everyone from childhood. It is recommended to use it together with cottage cheese or cereals. In addition, there are studies proving the benefits of eating honey on an empty stomach. B vitamins, zinc, vitamin C, folic acid, carotene. In short, honey is an excellent alternative to synthetic vitamins from the pharmacy!
4) Nuts. They are very satisfying, tasty, and healthy. Nuts reduce the risk of heart attack and diabetes, improve the condition of not only nails but the condition of the skin and hair. And do not be intimidated by their high-calorie content: the fats contained in nuts are not fully absorbed by the body and contribute to weight loss with their regular use.
5) Green tea. This drink prolongs the youth of the body, as it contains antioxidants. In addition, tea boosts immunity, strengthens vision, and stimulates brain activity. For waking up, this drink is as good as the usual cup of black coffee, only much healthier!
6) Eggs. Quail or chicken eggs are an inexpensive but high-quality protein that is perfectly absorbed by the human body (boiled protein 90%, raw about 50%). In addition, eggs contain choline (for the liver and brain), lutein (for vision), and cholesterol (for the heart and blood vessels).
7) Flaxseeds. They contain vitamin E. Flax seeds successfully fight age-related changes in the body, prolonging youth. B vitamins and magnesium have a positive effect on the body, helping to adapt to future stressful situations. Vitamin A provides visual acuity and strong nails.
8) Natural yogurt. It is a storehouse of nutrients for comfortable digestion. Bifidobacteria not only make up for the deficiency of beneficial bacteria (occurs with an improper lifestyle and with age), but also suppress pathogenic bacteria, strengthening local immunity, promote the elimination of toxins, and normalize metabolism.
It is important to note that this applies to natural yogurt without sugar or fruit additives. When buying, you should be guided by the shelf life of the product: shelf life of more than 14 days indicates the presence of preservatives or a change in the preparation technology (negatively affects the beneficial properties).
9) Grapefruit. Freshly squeezed juice or a piece of fruit with an invigorating aroma will give strength to the body, supplying it with energy, and vitamin C will help you lose weight by actively burning fats. You should be careful not to consume grapefruit on an empty stomach or before taking medications.
10) Whole-grain rye bread. Thanks to cooking technology, such bread retains the beneficial properties of whole grains, namely: numerous enzymes, amino acids, and vitamins. The bran in the composition improves digestion, and complex carbohydrates give a feeling of fullness for a long time. This is why a sandwich with this bread can be a great option for breakfast or a healthy mid-day snack.
11) Chicken breast fillet. White meat is a low-calorie dietary product rich in protein, vitamins A, PP, and choline. A slice of the breast for breakfast with vegetables is a good meal option for athletes or weight watchers.
12) Cheese. It is a lactic acid product that is rich in calcium (essential for bones). The composition of the cheese includes the amino acids tryptophan and methionine (regulate the body’s water balance), zinc, iron, copper, and other useful substances. Your hair, skin, and immune system will thank you for consuming this lactic acid product consistently in the morning.
As we can see, there are many ingredients for a delicious and healthy breakfast for the whole family! Remember: as you start a new day, so will it! Your health is in your hands.
Contact us: [email protected]