(ORDO NEWS) — Insomnia is one of the worst sleep disorders, also known as insomnia. Insomnia affects 15 to 30% of the world’s population. Just recently, the US military shared an unusual practice that will help you fall asleep in 10 seconds. Don’t believe this is possible? Let’s check together.
American military method
So, try this unique method of dealing with insomnia. Just 10 seconds, and you are already in the sweet kingdom of Morpheus. To do this, you need to follow these steps:
- Stand up straight, tighten and relax the muscles of your face (even your tongue), repeat several times.
- Relax your shoulders and let your arms hang freely.
- Breathe in relaxed, release tension from the chest.
- Next, relax your legs: shins, hips, feet.
- Stop thinking about your business, work, routine, just turn off your thoughts.
- Imagine some kind of relaxing scene – a mountain river, a forest, clouds in the sky. Visualize this picture, switch to your feelings as much as possible.
After that, you will fall asleep within 10 seconds. By the way, this is an old yoga practice that can be done while sitting and even lying down.
4-7-8 is another popular way to fall asleep
Dr. Andrew Weil developed this method specifically to help you relax and fall asleep as quickly as possible. Try to put the tip of your tongue to the palate and hold it there. While in this position, try to exhale through your mouth. By the way, this practice is a bit like breathing ujayi (breathing of a warrior in yoga).
Inhale exhale as follows: for 1, 2, 3, 4 – inhale through your nose, and for 5, 6, 7, 8 – exhale through your mouth. Breathing practices not only help fight stress, but are also effective in combating insomnia, Dr. Weil assures us.
Contact us: email@example.com