US, WASHINGTON (ORDO NEWS) — China deliberately hid or destroyed evidence of an outbreak of coronavirus, according to the Australian newspaper Daily Telegraph, citing a 15-page dossier prepared by Western intelligence agencies.
According to the text of the document of the Five Eyes intelligence alliance (US, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Great Britain), China, “putting other countries at risk,” hid any news about the coronavirus, silencing the speaking doctors or “disappearing”.
It is noted that China at the beginning of December had evidence of the transmission of coronavirus from person to person, but “denied this until January 20”. According to the report, WHO also denied this information, despite concerns expressed by the Taiwan authorities on December 31.
The dossier also states that on January 3, the National Health Committee of the PRC ordered the destruction of coronavirus samples and not publish information related to an unknown disease.
It is reported that the dossier featured a group of scientists led by Shi Zhengli from the Wuhan Institute of Virology. According to Western intelligence, it was the Shi Zhengli group who discovered coronavirus samples in a cave in Yunnan province, which showed a striking genetic similarity to COVID-19. Studies have also been found on the synthesis of a coronavirus derived from bats and not treatable.
It is noted that when the researcher found out about the outbreak of coronavirus, she could not sleep because of fears that the outbreak started in her laboratory, but later calmed down, because, according to her, the coronavirus genome does not coincide with those viruses that she studied.
In turn, Fox News reported with reference to a senior US official that the report as a whole is consistent with US intelligence.
“Although U.S. intelligence does not confirm the existence of the 15-page document, a senior official told Fox that reports on this document are consistent with (intelligence) US intelligence, that China knew about the transmission of the (virus) from person to person earlier than stated that he knew that it was a new coronavirus, before he announced it, and that the virus was more widespread than China told the international community in the first weeks of the outbreak,” the Fox News article said.
However, the authors of the publication note that there are some discrepancies between the Allied intelligence services. In particular, Australia believes that the virus arose on the market, according to the PRC authorities, and the American intelligence community, which includes 17 agencies, has not yet decided on this and is still not in favor of this theory.
About 70-75% of these departments are sure that the virus arose in a laboratory in Wuhan , while the rest do not agree with this, because “they do not see smoke that does not exist without fire.”
US President Donald Trump previously stated that the American side is considering versions that the new coronavirus originated in a laboratory in the Chinese city of Wuhan, and intends to establish its origin. The American president threatened China with consequences if it turns out that Beijing deliberately allowed the outbreak of COVID-19.
Earlier, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China stated that China from the very beginning had an open and responsible position regarding the publication of data on the epidemic of coronavirus infection.
The US president also said that Washington is ceasing funding for WHO, which, according to him, did not provide information about the coronavirus in a timely manner, and also did not bring the truth to the world community.
Trump’s criticism of WHO was voiced against the backdrop of the difficult situation with the US pandemic, which came first in terms of both the number of diseases and the number of deaths, as well as accusations against the president himself that he introduced the necessary to fight too late pandemic measures.
Contact us: [email protected]