Vietnam said goodbye to coronavirus

US, WASHINGTON (ORDO NEWS) — Vietnam said goodbye to coronavirus – over the past week not a single new case of infection was recorded there, as a result of which the country decided to remove quarantine. It is reported by Viet Nam News.

In particular, entrepreneurial activity is again allowed in large cities: cafes and shops have opened there. It is reported that the children went to school again, also earned public transport.

A number of restrictions continue to apply in the cities of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. At the same time, the authorities obliged the population to continue to wear masks and maintain social distance, since, in their opinion, such behavior should become the “new norm”.

Vietnamese schools have been closed since January, universal quarantine began on March 16, and international, as well as the vast majority of domestic flights, trains and buses, were canceled on March 25.

It was previously reported that Vietnam was able to avoid the tragic consequences of the coronavirus pandemic through decisive quarantine measures. Kidong Park, WHO Representative in Vietnam, said the country’s early response to the crisis was a critical success factor.

The success of Vietnam can also be explained by the social cohesion of its citizens. Older people confirm that they have not seen such a level of discipline and solidarity since the war.

In Vietnam, on April 23, 268 cases of coronavirus infection were recorded, none of the patients died.

Online:

Contact us: contact@ordonews.com

Our Standards, Terms of Use: Standard Terms And Conditions.