US, WASHINGTON (ORDO NEWS) — In the state of Puebla, located in central Mexico, at least a thousand residents of Amosok have been evacuated due to a gas leak. The cause of the incident was an illegal tapping into a gas pipeline.
To date, repair crews have managed to take control of the situation, no information has been received on the victims.
In January last year, in the Mexican state of Hidalgo, an explosion thundered at the site of an illegal tapping into a fuel pipeline . At that moment, several hundred people were near the scene, 70 of whom died on the spot, and more than 60 later died in hospitals from burns and injuries.
Contact us: [email protected]