(ORDO NEWS) — Drinking coffee has a huge number of benefits. With the help of a drink, you can significantly reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases, as well as make training more effective, lose weight, and so on. At the same time, a large amount of coffee will only bring harm.
Each person has a different tolerance to coffee, so it is worth paying attention to individual symptoms. Adults can consume no more than 400 milligrams of caffeine per day. There are also several situations when it is worth refusing to use a flavored drink.
- In the presence of high blood pressure. Caffeine provokes an even higher increase in pressure.
- Drinking too much caffeine can trigger acid reflux symptoms. The reason for this is that the lower esophageal sphincter relaxes and stomach acid can enter it. In this case, you can not drink not only coffee, but also tea or carbonated drinks.
- Coffee will negatively affect a person if there are problems with sleep or even insomnia. In the afternoon, you need to give up all drinks containing caffeine.
- The drink can lead to increased heart rate, noticeable signs of anxiety, trembling and the appearance of a severe headache.
- When after coffee there is a breakdown, the level of concentration and vigilance decreases, then it should be abandoned for a while.
- Coffee becomes the reason that a person does not feel hunger. When the effect passes, there is a desire to eat a huge amount of food. Accordingly, the person begins to overeat.
- A caffeinated drink adversely affects the menstrual cycle and can provoke its violation.
Coffee is a delicious and aromatic drink that can only be beneficial if consumed in moderation. Do not abuse it if you do not want health problems.
Contact us: [email protected]