US, WASHINGTON (ORDO NEWS) — The Foreign Ministry published a list of former and current American officials who are barred from entering Russia due to their involvement in the development and implementation of the anti-Russian course:
- Merrick Garland, US Attorney General;
- Michael Carvajal, Director of the US Federal Bureau of Prisons;
- Alejandro Mallorcas, US Secretary of Homeland Security;
- Susan Rice , Domestic Policy Adviser to the President of the United States, Former UN Ambassador and National Security Assistant;
- Christopher Ray , FBI Director;
- Avril Haynes, Director of US National Intelligence;
- John Bolton , former Assistant to the President for National Security of the United States and Permanent Representative to the United Nations;
- Robert Woolsey, former director of the CIA.
On Smolenskaya Square, they explained that such a decision was made in response to the US sanctions imposed on March 2 against Russian officials.
It is also noted that the Foreign Ministry took into account the “unprecedented nature of the complications provoked by Washington in Russian-American relations” and, contrary to usual practice, published the names of the new members of the blacklist.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org