(ORDO NEWS) — Almost all smokers know that nicotine leads to diseases of the heart, blood vessels, lungs and rapid aging, but at the same time they continue to smoke. According to experts, some products can reduce the harmful effects of this substance.
- Water is the simplest and at the same time effective substance that removes nicotine. Even water cleanses the body of harmful radicals.
- Carrot. This product is rich in carotenoids, which have antioxidant properties. Also, the vegetable is rich in vitamin A, it just reduces the harm from nicotine caused to the skin.
- Pumpkin. This product also contains a lot of vitamin A and beta-carotene. One plate of pumpkin satisfies 35% of a person’s daily requirement for vitamin A.
- Kiwi. It has several times more vitamin C than an orange, and also contains vitamins A, E. Kiwi prevents oxidative damage to DNA.
- Orange. It contains not only vitamin C, but also phytochemical compounds and flavonoids that destroy cancer cells. Fruit significantly improves blood composition.
- Broccoli. Restores the liver after the negative effects of nicotine. Broccoli also protects against cancer, as it is rich in phytochemicals.
- Spinach. Rich in iron and folic acid. The latter completely changes the taste of tobacco, as a result of which smoking becomes unbearable. Spinach also has anti-cancer properties.
- Beetroot perfectly cleanses the liver and blood due to the contained iron and folic acid. The betacyanin in the product helps fight cancer cells.
- Due to its antioxidant properties, ginger perfectly cleanses the lungs of nicotine. Also affects the taste of cigarettes.
- Turmeric is part of many foods in India, which explains the low incidence of cancer there. Turmeric is also a friend of the liver: it cleanses and restores it.
Remember, to completely reduce the effect of nicotine on the body will turn out only in case of complete cessation of smoking.
Contact us: [email protected]