US, WASHINGTON (ORDO NEWS) — In the coming days, Earth will face active meetings with asteroids, NASA experts said. So, only this week five space objects will approach our planet.
- On March 25, 2020 at 12.02, at a speed of 16093 km, an asteroid 2020 FB, 54 meters wide, will approach our planet at a distance of 3218688 km.
- On March 26, 2020 at 10.52 at a speed of 85295 km per hour, asteroid 2012 XA133, with a diameter of 390 meters, will approach a distance of 6598310 km.
- On March 26, 2020 at 19.39 at a speed of 33796 km per hour to the Earth at a distance of 5632704 a 39-meter space object 2020 PF is suitable.
- On March 28, 2020 at 08:13 is expected celestial body 2020 FE2 with a diameter of 45 meters. The space guest will travel at a speed of 25749 km per hour and will approach the Earth at a distance of 1609344.
- On March 29, 2020 at 14:19 a 71-meter asteroid 2020 GD35 will arrive. The body moves at a speed of 43452 km per hour and will approach our planet at a distance of 5793638 km.
At the same time, scientists emphasize that any accidental change in the trajectory of any of the asteroids can lead to a collision with the Earth, which can have tragic consequences for humanity, especially if it is, say, an asteroid 2012 XA133, with a diameter of 390 meters.
It is worth noting that in recent years many space objects have flashed around the Earth, often their appearance was detected immediately before approaching the planet. Experts still do not know what is the reason for such an “extraterrestrial attack.”
Contact us: [email protected]
The article is written and prepared by our foreign editors from different countries around the world – material edited and published by Ordo News staff in our US newsroom press.