Mystery of the giant from Kandahar

(ORDO NEWS) — This story was told by Stephen Quayle in 2002 on a popular American paranormal radio station. According to Quayle, this entire incident was immediately classified for a long time and hidden from the public by the efforts of the US government.

So, it all started when one day, during a US military operation in Afghanistan, a detachment of American soldiers did not return from a mission. They tried to contact them by radio, but no one answered.

In response, a special forces task force was sent into the desert with the task of finding and recovering the missing squad. It was assumed that the detachment could fall into a siege, and the soldiers were killed or captured by the enemy.

Arriving in the area where the missing detachment had left, the soldiers began to inspect the area and soon came across the entrance to a large cave. Some things were lying at the entrance to the cave, which, upon closer examination, turned out to be the weapons and equipment of the missing detachment.

The group was cautiously looking around the entrance to the cave, when suddenly a gigantic person jumped out, taller than two ordinary people stacked on top of each other.

It was definitely a man with a tousled, shaggy red beard and red hair. He screamed in rage and rushed at the soldiers with his fists. The same retreated and began to shoot the giant with their 50 BMG Barrett rifles.

Even with such massive firepower, it took the entire squad a full 30 seconds of continuous shelling of the giant to finally knock him to the ground.

After the giant was killed, the SWAT team searched the inside of the cave and found the bodies of the men from the missing squad, gnawed to the bone, as well as older human bones. The soldiers came to the conclusion that this man-eating giant had been living in this cave for a long time, devouring people passing by.

As for the giant’s body, it weighed at least 500 kg and was then airlifted to the local military base, and then sent to a larger aircraft, and no one else saw or heard from him.

When the SWAT soldiers returned to the States, they were forced to sign non-disclosure agreements and the entire incident was listed as classified.


Contact us: [email protected]

Our Standards, Terms of Use: Standard Terms And Conditions.