(ORDO NEWS) — The main symptoms of coronavirus are known to almost everyone, because they talk about them in absolutely all sources. The main ones are fever, cough, loss of taste and smell, breathing problems. However, there are other signs of the disease, they were reported by doctors after numerous observations of patients.
According to the findings of experts from King’s College London, symptoms can differ significantly between children and adults. Additional symptoms include the following.
- Hair loss . The hairline begins to thin out strongly. This can be due to both the virus itself and the stress that people experience during illness.
- Feelings of anxiety and confusion . Some patients complain that they are confused and do not know how to calm down. In exceptional cases, a person begins to delirium. Confusion was common in 36% of patients in China.
- Eye problems . The eyes are one of the ways the virus enters. Infected people face conjunctivitis. This symptom is very common, according to the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Stomach problems. Changes within the body lead to indigestion and abdominal pain.
- Skin rashes . They occur in 9% of cases. As a rule, rashes occur in children on the arms and legs.
- Headaches . A very common occurrence (observed in 62% of patients). Headache occurs due to high blood pressure, stress and emotional distress.
- Hearing loss . Hearing impairment occurs in people who have already overcome the coronavirus. If hearing is not completely lost, then there is a different noise in the ears.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org