US, WASHINGTON (ORDO NEWS) — Human health is more than half dependent on food. Today there are many tasty and desirable products that, unfortunately, are fraught with certain risks, in particular the risks of developing malignant tumors.
The American Cancer Society has compiled a list of products that, if possible, should either be limited in use or completely abandoned for your own health. So, to use in smaller doses is the following products:
• red meat: beef, pork, lamb;
• prepared meat: bacon, sausage, meat products, hot dogs;
• highly processed products and refined cereal products.
Experts recommend completely sugar-containing drinks, as well as alcohol, to completely remove from the diet.
The Cancer Research Society has also given some tips for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
• The lower the weight, the lower the risk of cancer. Try to monitor the extra pounds, as well as get rid of them in a timely manner.
• Adults must have between 150 and 300 minutes of physical activity per week. If these are intense loads, then 75-150 minutes are enough.
• Children and adolescents definitely need at least an hour of physical activity daily.
• Minimize your sedentary pastime: try to move more, and leave watching TV or social networks “for dessert”.
These are general guidelines that will protect you from potential health problems. Of course, it still depends on the genetic predisposition and mental health, but that’s another matter.
Contact us: email@example.com