(ORDO NEWS) — Kiwi is a tasty and healthy exotic fruit. It is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, and you can eat it at least every day. Nutritionists told about the beneficial properties of these fruits.
Scientists conducted research and found out that the antioxidant capacity of kiwi is higher than that of pears, grapefruits and other popular fruits.
Therefore, it is useful for the whole body. It can be used by children and adults. Here are just some of the useful properties of kiwi:
- Helps reduce risk factors for heart disease. This became clear from a study in which 118 volunteers took part. All subjects suffered from high blood pressure. For 8 weeks, they consumed three kiwis every day, and the results of the study showed that blood pressure decreased significantly. Eating kiwi leads to a decrease in cholesterol.
- Improves digestion and regulates the work of the gastrointestinal tract. This is according to a study in which 79 people suffering from chronic constipation took part. It is enough to eat two fruits a day for 4 weeks, and the frequency of going to the toilet is normalized.
- It is a rich source of vitamin C. It is necessary for our blood vessels, activates natural immunity and improves skin condition. In 100 grams of kiwi, this vitamin is twice as much as needed by one adult per day.
- Improves the immune system because it contains valuable folic acid. Therefore, kiwi is often recommended to pregnant women.
- Improves metabolic processes in the body, because it is rich in B vitamins.
- Kiwi contains vitamin K, it regulates blood clotting and participates in the absorption of calcium.
- This fruit contains silicon, copper and cobalt. These substances are necessary for improving the mobility of joints, for the beauty of hair and nails, as well as for the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Therefore, this fruit should definitely be present in the diet of every person.
Contact us: [email protected]