American blew his brain in front of a friend

(ORDO NEWS) — A resident of the American city of San Antonio, Texas, lit fireworks on his head and died in front of a friend. This is reported by the Fort Worth Star-Telegraph.

Pablo Ruiz, 43, tried to launch fireworks from the top of his head, but chose the wrong direction. He blew up the fireworks tube not from above, but from below. As a result, she pierced his skull.

When the police arrived at the scene, they found the victim with a severe head injury, the brain protruding from the wound. The man died soon after.

A friend of Ruiz, who witnessed the incident, said that before the launch of the fireworks, he drank alcohol.

Earlier it was reported that in the UK, a Moscow guard dog from a shelter died of fright due to loud fireworks. The dog was very nervous, which caused him to have a heart attack.

Online:

Contact us: [email protected]

Our Standards, Terms of Use: Standard Terms And Conditions.