(ORDO NEWS) — Stephen William Hawking (January 8, 1942 – March 14, 2018) is one of the greatest theoretical physicists of our time, cosmologist, astrophysicist, writer and active popularizer of science.
At 21, he was diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), and doctors were sure that a promising student would not last even two years.
Here are 10 inspirational and brilliant quotes from Stephen Hawking that will help you not give up and move on:
- Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.
- Now we are all connected by the Internet like neurons in a giant brain.
- No matter how difficult life may seem, there is always something that can be done and at which one can excel.
- We’re just an advanced species of ape on a small planet orbiting a regular star. But we are able to understand the universe. This makes us special.
- I’m just a kid who never grew up. I keep asking “how” and “why” questions. Sometimes I manage to find answers.
- In my opinion, there is no such aspect of reality that is inaccessible to the human mind.
- Life would be too tragic if it weren’t so funny.
- Remember to look at the stars, not at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and think about what makes the universe exist. Curiosity. Find yourself in something and try to be successful in it. It’s important not to give up.
- True love goes beyond human logic. Let it be so.
- For millions of years mankind has lived like animals. Then something happened that unleashed the power of our imagination. We have learned to speak and we have learned to listen. Speech enables the exchange of ideas, helping people work together to make the impossible possible. The greatest achievements of mankind have been achieved through communication, and the greatest failures through silence. It shouldn’t be like that. Our highest hopes may soon become a reality. With the technology at our disposal, the possibilities are endless. All we need to do is make sure we continue to keep the dialogue going.
Contact us: [email protected]